Get paid to write for us
What do we publish
LadyQs.com pays contributing writers for original unpublished nonfiction. The content should loosely fall into one of the pre-existing site categories, although spectacular pieces outside these categories will also be considered.
We will publish the following forms of nonfiction:
- Essays and long-form articles.
- Opinion and editorial pieces on contemporary issues.
- Brief biographical accounts of interest.
- How-to guides and product reviews.
- Themed photography. In general, basic travel or fashion photography alone is not sufficient, and the photography must connect to one of the site themes.
LadyQs.com will also consider publication of fictional works of the following form:
- Short stories between 1000 and 10,000 words. While the protagonist need not be female, the story must explore a question relevant to women.
We welcome content from any gender, race, nationality, creed, orientation, or age.
The standard rate is $50, although pay may be higher for lengthier or more unique content.
If you would like to contribute your work, please fill out the form on our Contact Us page. Include the following information:
- Full name
- Any company or website affiliation
- The title and a brief description of your proposed content. You may include the first paragraph or outline of your content, but please do not paste overly lengthy text into the contact form.
We will contact you within 10 working days if we are interested in your proposal. Due to the large number of incoming requests, we apologize that we will not be able to reply unless we would like to proceed further.
Sample contributed content
Examples of contributed content in the “Korean cosmetics” category include:
- A beginner’s guide to using Korean BB creams with public byline (Link)
- Product reviews of new Korean peeling gel exfoliants with public byline (Link)
- Best-of review of Korean moisturizers (ghostwritten) (Link)
Another example in the “Skin problems” category is:
The above examples also give you an idea of the minimum level of writing quality we are aiming for.